December 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Shawn Bolduc of The Baked Lab for a Bake-Along including Corinne Burgermeister of Social Media Breakfast. This holiday season he’ll be teaching you his recipe for an Orange Aperol Drizzle Loaf, the perfect accompaniment to a hot coffee after dinner.
The Baked Lab is all about creating modern confections for the audacious. Shawn’s passion for food, design, storytelling, collaboration, and a whimsical taste for magic are infused into each creation he concocts. Whether it’s the wedding cake of your dreams, a delicious display of desserts, or a box of macarons to share with someone special, Shawn looks to inspire a sense of nostalgia while delighting with unforeseen discovery. Follow Shawn at @thebakedlab or visit thebakedlab.com.
TIME: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. *Swap your morning coffee for an evening after-dinner treat!
LOCATION: Virtual – Facebook Live
- Metcalfe’s Market
- Melissa Carlson Creative
- A&J Photography
- Nick Palkowski
- Minuteman Press
- Talent CPA
This holiday season, we are featuring five local food pantries that distribute goods in the Madison area:
- Second Harvest – they need volunteers for their food distribution efforts
- East Madison Community Center – $10 feeds one family for a week through their boxed food pantry distribution, $50 provides 16 meals for kids in the after-school and Saturday program
- Goodman Community Center – seeking donations of dry and perishable foods, personal care items; they also have a list of items needed for their pre-school through teen programs
- Middleton Outreach Ministry (MOM) – donate toilet paper, Kleenex, laundry detergent, feminine products and other items from their top 10 list
- River Food Pantry –donate canned foods, diapers and other items
Nick Palkowski will be LIVE STREAMING this event on our Social Media Breakfast Madison Facebook page