- This event has passed.
April 19 @ 7:30 am - 9:15 am
Video is the new content king. Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and TikTok are prioritizing short-form video content above everything else – how can you help your organization beat the algorithm?
Tiffany Klinger, local Madison influencer, photographer and content creator, has taken her social platforms from static images to viral videos, and will share her tips and tricks for getting started with Reels and TikTok videos.
- How to be authentic to yourself and your brand through video and create content that resonates.
- How to tailor your video content for each social media platform.
- How to keep up with shifting social media trends – when to try something new vs. stay the course.
- How to source ideas, stay creative and keep learning.
- How to create great partnerships that enhance your brand and grow your business.
- Tools to use in video creation – what’s a must-have and what can you live without.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
Tiffany Klinger is a Madison-area based Influencer, Photographer and Content Creator. She enjoys creating uplifting and funny videos, based on her current life experiences. In her spare time, she enjoys finding new places to eat, specifically local coffee shops!
- 7:30 – 8:00AM – check-in, coffee and networking
- 8:00 – 9:15AM – presentation followed by Q&A
LOCATION: In-person and virtual options available!
- In Person at Dream Bank- 821 E Washington Ave, Madison, WI 53703 (check-in, caffeine + networking 7:30 – 8:00am)
- 8:00amVirtual – LIVE on the Social Media Breakfast Facebook Page
- Melissa Carlson Creative
- Alex Killian Productions
- Live Well Video
- Talent CPA
- Steph Shanks Photography
The mission of Gilda’s Club is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and
sustained by community. We work toward our mission by offering emotional support, education, advocacy, and wellness activities for men, women, and children touched by any kind of cancer at any stage. Membership and all programs are offered at no cost.
Through their program offerings, Gilda’s Club members have the opportunity to benefit from personalized psychosocial support; information and education about living with and beyond cancer, its treatment, and relevant life issues; increased awareness and skill-building around healthy living and wellness; and a robust social network in-person and online.
Programs are currently offered in person (with covid precautions in place), virtually, and hybrid. With our virtual and hybrid programs, they’ve been able to expand our reach beyond southwest Wisconsin to serve families touched by cancer across the state. Additionally, Gilda’s Club is an affiliate of the national Cancer Support Community, the largest professionally-facilitated cancer support network in the country, serving more than a million people annually.
Gilda’s Club was an awardee of one of the SMBMad 2022 DreamGrants. We look forward to sharing the grant’s impact story in the future!